2018 Spring Crow Hunt
Spring 2018 Results
Crow Hunt Spring 2018
|Team No.||Team Members||No. Of Crows|
|*Prizes will be mailed to the first team member on the list this week.|
|1||Isaac Bender||Isaac Stesko||Noah Doahue||5|
|2||Greg Durbin||Andy Clawson||John Watt||3|
|3||Phil Miller||Bill Lenz||Chuck Lenz||31|
|4||Rick Ltterner||Charles Miller||1|
|5||Nathan McQuillen||Justin McQuillen||Chad Alexander||16|
|7||John Jeffrey Kapolka||Greg Leonard||3|
|9||Donald H Meckley||Kevin Shaub||Larry Bennett||62|
|10||Jason Seltzer||Crus Krum||James Neary||13|
|12||Dan Spilsbury||Dave Frankenstein||15|
|14||Brian Matish||Mike Clarkson||Hustin Clarkson||4|
|15||Jeff Link||Larry Byrne||5|
|18||Clay Dodson||Joseph Gocek||2|
Today’s code: CROW 2018
Submit photo entries via email to Phil Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2018 Spring CROW HUNT
March 17th 2018
ENTRY FEE $30 per team + Each team member must be a member of the Cresson Sportsman’s Association
Club membership is an additional cost ($20 new adult member / $15 renew adult / Member $7.50 Junior member (ages 12 to 20)
Click Here to Register and Pay Online.
*Online convenience prices slightly higher.
To enter by mail you may download the form here. Please include a self-addressed stamped envelope if you wish to receive your membership cards by mail.
TEAMS MAY CONSIST OF 1, 2, 3, or 4 man Teams
RULES AND REGULATIONS
* All registrations must be completed prior to the start of the Crow hunt. Registrations can be made and
paid for online, in person at the clubhouse until 10:00 PM March 16, 2018, or by regular mail. Mailed
entries must be post marked by March 13, 2018. The hunt will take place from dawn until 8PM on
Saturday March 17, 2017
* Registration fee is $30.00 ($5 to CCSA—$25 to prize pool) Max Prize Payout is $500—More
places will be added to the payout. Example 1st place 40%, 2nd 30%, 3rd 20%, 4th 10%.
* Each team must be registered for this hunt and each participant must be a current 2018 member of the
Cresson Sportsman’s Association. Membership applications may be made at the same time as the
Crow hunt registration.
* The Hunt is open to hunting for the entire state of PA. Participants must have a valid PA hunting
license number. Each hunter is responsible for proper disposal of his/her carcasses
* All PA game Laws are in effect during this hunt. Violation of PA game laws or Cresson Sportsman’s
rules will result in disqualifications for that person and/or group of persons involved in the infractions.
* Official check-ins will be done at the clubhouse from 6:00pm—8:00pm, Saturday, March 17, 2018.
* You may email a photo of the crows along with the hunt photo key within the same photo to
email@example.com prior to 8:00pm on Saturday, March 17, 2018.
* THE HUNT PHOTO KEY WILL BE POSTED ON OUR WEBSITE BEFORE NOON ON
THE DAY OF THE HUNT. This must be shown in the picture with the crow carcasses.
* Prizes and prize money shall be awarded based on ticket drawing: Each team will get one ticket just for
entering the hunt, so every team is guaranteed one chance for the drawings. For each crow turned in,
the team will be awarded an additional ticket. The tickets will be entered into the prize pool to be drawn.
Registration forms must be postmarked on or before March 13, 2018. Please print clearly and include all information required. Please make check payable to Cresson Sportsman’s Association or register online at:
For more information contact: 814-886-7727 or 814-886-5060 or firstname.lastname@example.org or mail in
registration form and Payment to: 2018 Crow Hunt, PO Box 174 , Cresson, Pa 16630
All information provided here is for information purposes only and subject to change at any time. Official Rules and Regulations are available at the clubhouse and from Phil Miller at the Hunting and Fishing Shoppe in Cresson, PA.